Your first Done-For-You Virtual Party Script Package is on the house! Tell us where to send it:
Personal Logos are important to establishing a professional brand. A logo is the first exposure to your brand that a new customer will see. It sets the tone for how you are perceived as a professional and lends credibility to the Logo owner. The problem is: traditional logo design is very expensive.We are talking about $100’s for a logo design, which for someone starting out (or even those who have been in the game for awhile), is not in the budget. As always with Go Party Scripts, we have good news for you. This post is going to walk you through the exact steps of getting your own custom designed Logo for $5. “Wait, wait, wait. That must be a typo?! You must mean $50? Surely you don’t mean $5?!!?” That is no typo. We will walk you through the step-by-step of how you can get a professionally designed personal Logo done for $5. But first, we want to talk about why a personal Logo is important for your business.
Why get a logo?As explained in our previous post Success Means Being Only 10% Better, setting yourself above the rest is an important part of being successful. There are millions of Direct Sellers and Consultants and you have to set yourself apart in order to succeed. The good news is, it doesn’t take much to stand out. How many direct sellers do you know that have their own Logo? Creating your own brand will instantaneously set yourself above all the other consultants and onto a level which they can’t touch. And we are going to show you how you can skip the messy and expensive process of hiring a design firm and instead, have a group of freelancers work to get your business. Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. We receive compensation, at no cost to you, if you end up using the services.
What is Fiverr?Fiverr.com* is a marketplace for freelance designers. Since these designers are freelancers and from all over the world, you (as a savvy Direct Seller) are able to use this to your advantage to get massive savings in design work. The name Fiverr* comes from the fact that a lot of freelancers offer their services for as low as $5. Check out their promo video:
This looks awesome! How do I start using Fiverr?Simple. Just follow the steps provided below.
- Go to Fiverr.com*. Once there, you will see a screen like this:
- Scroll down until the Logo Section and Click on Logo Design.
- Choose the style of Logo you are interested in. We recommend looking at the Signature or Hand-Drawn Logos. Both styles add professionalism without being too corporate.
- Select your Budget. The more you spend, the better the quality (and options) for logos – but the $5-$25 range will work perfectly for us.
- Now select your project timeline*. The quicker the timeline – the more expensive it will be. For us, choosing Any time will yield the best results.
- Scroll through and find something that pops out and speaks to you*.
- Once you found the one you are looking for – check it out. Pay close attention to the reviews and favorite ratings. Lots of positive reviews means that you will most likely get a positive experience.
- If you would like more flexibility with your logo (vector files, transparent files, print quality resolution) you may want to upgrade. But if you are looking for a simple logo file, usually the Basic Level Service will be sufficient.
- Once you have decided on the logo design and the gig level, click the Green Select button.
- Pay for your order ($5+$1 service fee)
- And PRESTO! You have just hired your first graphic design freelancer! Let them know what your project requirements are (what your name/brand is, what color you would like it, and any other detail you would like).