How To Schedule a Post in Facebook Groups.
You can create a post in a group and schedule it for publication in the future. Keep in mind that all times for scheduling correspond to your current time zone.
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post:
- Start creating your post at the top of the group.
- Click next to Post and select Custom or Suggested. If you’ve selected Custom, choose the date and time when you want the post to be published.
- Click Schedule.
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Click See Posts next to at the top of the group
- Click next to the post you want to amend
- Click Edit Post, Delete Post, Reschedule Post or Post Now
To see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click View Edit History.
For more information please visit Facebook for details.